Monday, 13 August 2012

When the munchies strike....

So the past few weeks I have been researching plenty. I'm a sugar junky. I would cut my arm off for anything sweet so trying to find easily available, sweet treats that agreed with my diet was something that needed some ground work.



I'm not all that keen on a diet full of processed food but I am quite aware that every 4 weeks I need to lower my food morals because I will have to indulge. Hey, female hormones are powerful things and I would be delusional to think I could resist.

There are plenty of certified vegan friendly "junk" out there but typically they come with a price. Luckily, there are plenty of things available out there that conveniently have no animal derived products included in their ingredients.

Today, I spent time reading food labels in Aldi and am pleased to say I came home with treats that will give me that sugar kick.


Other mainstream products that are accidently vegan are:


Sadly, within 24 hours all the Aldi purchases have been devoured. OOPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment